Glitchy Dual Delay
Free crossgrade for Bucephal owners
If you had previously purchased Bucephal you can request a free crossgrade license for Antagone.
To do so, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information :
- your full name
- the email used for the original purchase
- your Bucephal serial number (optional)
- your Bucephal purchase receipt (optional)
Antagone is a dual delay plugin designed to turn incoming sounds into glitchy chaos. This is a complete rewrite of the now discontinued Bucephal plugin we released in 2012.
While all the audio processing has been rewritten from scratch (and a few features added such as damping filters in the delay feedback paths), Antagone tries to stay close to the original Bucephal effect.
Geared towards sound design, Antagone packs several modulators, various mixing combinations for the delay lines, multiple saturation options for the output signal as well as a flexible randomizer section.
Buy Now19€ + VAT
Available as VST3 and Audio Unit for Mac OS (Intel or ARM) and Windows (64 bit only).
- Mac OS 10.11 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- 2 Delay Lines with Modulation Inputs
- Damping of the Delay Feedback Signal
- 6 Mix Modes to combine the outputs of the Delay Lines
- 4 Distortion Types for the Plugin Output
- 2 Envelope Follower Modulation Sources
- 2 LFO Modulation Sources
- Optional Host Clock Sync for the LFO Rate
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- Flexible Randomizer Section
- 14 factory presets
- Resizable User Interface
- Cross-Platform presets
In this demo, Antagone is applied on top of a melodic pad created with the Lancinantes plugin to add some high pitched erratic textures. Several instances of the effect are also applied to the percussive elements to generate artefacts.