Creative Delay Toolbox
Created with sound designers in mind, Incipit is also a perfect fit for musicians who want to quickly mutate their sounds. Wether you need a subtle dub delay or a twisted alien texture, the intuitive user interface will get out of your way to quickly craft the perfect patch for the task.
39€ + VAT
Available as VST and Audio Unit for Mac OS and Windows (32 and 64 bit).
- Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
A simple electronic drum beat. 4 Incipit factory presets are applied as insert effects. The variations have been resampled to harmonize the levels.
A simple synth melody with 3 instances of Incipit used as send effects. The send amounts are automated to crossfade between the 3 instances, adding harmonics and echoes to the synth sound.
A basic synth pad with Incipit as a send effect. At first the pad is played back without the effect, then the send amount is progressively increased and Incipit adds some resonance and overtones to the pad.
- 3 Effect Chains including Pitch Shifter, Delay with optional tempo sync and output gain and panoramic controls
- The chains can be processed in Parallel or Serial configurations
- Optional Ping-Pong mode for the Delays
- Mix amount for all the Pitch Shifters and Delays
- Global Multi-mode Filter (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch)with optional routing for each chain
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- 4 LFO Modulators with optional tempo sync and optional high rate mode (up to 1000 Hz)
- 3 Macro Modulators
- All Modulations are processed at audio rate
- Intuitive Modulation Matrix with positive and negative modulation amounts
- Global Modulation Depth scaling parameter
- Randomizer with sub-groups and random amount control
- Over 80 factory presets
- Clean Color Coded Interface
- Resizable User Interface
- Undo and Redo
- Copy settings across effect chains
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets
- MIDI Learn
- MIDI program change support