Creative Delay Toolbox
Incipit is a Delay audio plugin geared towards experimentation and sound design, but it can also be used as a « traditional » delay effect, as most of the processing units can be excluded from the signal path to focus only the elements you need.
The core of Incipit consists of 3 pitch shifter and delay layers that can be routed in parallel and serial configurations with a multimode filter applied to the main output.
These effects already provide a great playground for coming up with interesting sounds, but the fun begins when adding the 4 LFOs and 3 Macro modulators to the mix. These modulation sources can be mapped to most of the effects parameters in complex ways thanks to a powerful modulation matrix where they can be combined and cross modulated.
Last but not least, all the modulations are processed at audio rate allowing you to generate complex tones very easily.
May you need some extra inspiration, Incipit also gives you a versatile Randomizer module with sub-groups and randomization amount control.
And if sound design is not your thing, more than 70 presets are bundled with the plugin.
Buy Now39€ + VAT
Available as VST3 and Audio Unit for Mac OS (Intel or ARM) and Windows (64 bit only).
- Mac OS 10.11 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- 3 Effect Chains including Pitch Shifter, Delay with optional tempo sync and output gain and panoramic controls
- The chains can be processed in Parallel or Serial configurations
- Optional Ping-Pong mode for the Delays
- Mix amount for all the Pitch Shifters and Delays
- Global Multi-mode Filter (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch)with optional routing for each chain
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- 4 LFO Modulators with optional tempo sync and optional high rate mode (up to 1000 Hz)
- 3 Macro Modulators
- All Modulations are processed at audio rate
- Intuitive Modulation Matrix with positive and negative modulation amounts
- Global Modulation Depth scaling parameter
- Randomizer with sub-groups and random amount control
- Over 80 factory presets
- Clean Color Coded Interface
- Resizable User Interface
- Undo and Redo
- Copy settings across effect chains
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets
- MIDI Learn
- MIDI program change support
A simple electronic drum beat. 4 Incipit factory presets are applied as insert effects. The variations have been resampled to harmonize the levels.
A simple synth melody with 3 instances of Incipit used as send effects. The send amounts are automated to crossfade between the 3 instances, adding harmonics and echoes to the synth sound.
A basic synth pad with Incipit as a send effect. At first the pad is played back without the effect, then the send amount is progressively increased and Incipit adds some resonance and overtones to the pad.