Litote | Inear Display Creative VST and Audio Unit Plugins
Granular Exploration Box
Litote is a granular audio effect plugin which can turn any sound into a dramatic texture. Four audio engines can be combined using a XY pad for a wide range of variations. Hiding the complexity of the engines, Litote delegates patch creation to a smart randomizer for instant gratification and endless possibilities.
For perpetually evolving sounds, Litote also includes a trajectory mode to travel through these granular landscapes automatically.
With deep sonic possibilities hidden behind a playful and easy to use interface, Litote is an essential tool for musicians and sound designers.
Available as VST and Audio Unit for OS X and Windows (32 and 64 bit).
OS X 10.7 or higher | Windows 7 or higher
Regenerate the whole sound in one click.
Regenerate individual engines to craft the perfect combination.
Easily generate new trajectories.
Navigate through the textures using the XY pad.
Enable the trajectory mode and define a travel zone to mutate the sound automatically.
Audio and Video Demos
Litote is applied to all the sounds in this track with different settings and mix amounts.
Realtime demo/play/experiment with Litote. Video by Makunouchi Bento.
Audio Demo by Atomic Shadow
- 4 Audio Processing Engines
- Audio Processing based on a mix of Granulators, Resonators and Diffusion Delays
- Interpolation of the 4 Engines Outputs using a XY Pad
- Trajectory Mode to automatically control the XY pad Position
- Ability to control the Trajectory X and Y Ranges and Speeds
- XY pad Position available as Automatable Parameters in the host
- Input and Processed signals Amplitude controls
- Dry/Wet Mix Control
- Global Sound Randomizer
- Dedicated Sound Randomizers for each of the 4 Audio Engines
- Trajectory Randomizer
- Option to set a new Seed for the Randomizers
- Audio Output Visualizer
- Clean Single Panel Interface
- 10 factory presets
- Cross-Platform presets
- Modern multicore CPU with SSE2 support (2 GHz or more recommended)
- OS X 10.7 or higher / Windows 7 or higher
- A VST or Audio Unit host