Inear Display | Creative VST and Audio Unit Plugins
Creative VST and Audio Unit Plugins
Regressif is an audio plugin focused on sound degradation. Combining a multimode filter with distortion, samplerate reduction and bitcrushing effects, it can turn the most innocent sound into a wall of digital noise. Two LFO modules and an additional LFO mixer can then be brought into the mix to further mutilate your audio.
These functions are wrapped in a clean and easy to use interface : each module is clearly delimited and color coded, and the modulations can be assigned simply by dragging nodes. This playful interface allows to quickly create new patches or tweak one of the built-in presets. And if the supplied presets are not enough, Regressif also packs a randomizer for instant inspiration.
Available as VST and Audio Unit for OS X and Windows (32 and 64 bit).
OS X 10.7 or higher
Windows 7 or higher
All sounds in this track have been processed by Regressif.
- Shape the incoming audio with the Multimode Filter and the Digital Distortion.
- Turn the resulting signal into digital noise by combining Samplerate Reduction and Bit Crushing in creative ways.
- Use the 3 included modulators to add even more chaos.
- Patch modulations in an intuitive way by dragging nodes.
- Analog Style Filter
- 4 Filter Types : Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch
- Digital Distortion (pre or post Filter)
- Samplerate Reduction
- Bit Crusher
- 3 Routing Options for the LoFi Module Effects : Chain, Parallel, Ringmod
- Processed signal Amplitude control
- Dry/Wet Control
- 2 LFO Modules
- 7 Classic Shapes for the LFO Modules
- Optional Host Clock Sync for the LFO Modules
- LFO Mixer to combine the 2 LFO Modules
- Intuitive Modulation Routing Paradigm using Patch Chords
- 40 factory presets
- Clean Color Coded Interface
- Define a custom startup patch
- Cross-Platform presets
- Modern multicore CPU with SSE2 support (2 GHz or more recommended)
- OS X 10.7 or higher / Windows 7 or higher
- A VST or Audio Unit host