BowEcho is a modular sound mangler based on 4 delay lines. It offers a large palette of sound design options thanks to 4 LFOs that can run at control or audio rate, 4 Mixers that can also act as gainers, basic filters, ringmodulators or stereo splitters, and the ability to route the output of each module the way you want. For example the LFOs can act as raw oscillators that can be used to ringmodulate the feedback path of a delay line. The delay times can be modulated over a wide range to generate noisy glitches or basic pitchshifting of the input. BowEcho is a versatile delay plugin that can adapt to your sonic needs : use it as a simple flanger with only one delay and one LFO, or go crazy and route all modules in absurd ways to produce creepy screaming drones.
Additional features include the ability to resize the plugin interface to fit your display (Windows and OS X only), share your presets between plugin formats and platforms, map your MIDI controller easily using the built-in MIDI learn system, and trigger presets using MIDI program changes.
Demo track using some samples from Glitchmachines Proximity nanopack and showcasing some factory presets. Slight eq and compression of the final mix. The track alternates between dry and processed loops :
Demo track by Apparition :
Demo track by Subjex :
BowEcho is available for Windows, Mac Os X, and Linux as VST (32/64 bit) and AU (32/64 bit, Mac only).
- CPU with SSE2 support
- Windows : Windows XP or higher
- Mac : Mac Os X 10.6 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Linux : Kernel 2.6
Please try the demo and test if it is working fine with your configuration before buying !
New in version 1.1 (12/04/2013):
- Randomizer (does not act on routing)
- Preset Navigation Buttons
- Under the hood performance tweaks
TRY THE DEMO (limitation : output will be lowered every 30 seconds) :
BUY NOW (20€ – all platforms and formats / Linux version is free of charge)
- 4 delay lines with optional tempo sync
- 4 “mixers” that can also act as gainers, basic filters, ringmodulators and stereo splitters
- 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync and the ability to run at audio rate
- Flexible modular routing
- MIDI learn
- MIDI program change support
- Vector based resizable user interface (Windows and OS X only)
- Cross-platform presets
- 82 factory presets
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers