Danaides is a sequenced sound mangler with a powerful modulation section.
It gives you the ability to route the input signal through a filter and three sound destruction effect processors : a “driller” that will loop and repitch very small slices of the signal, a “metalizer” delay and a samplerate reducer.
With the built-in effect and dry-wet sequencers, you can generate various tempo-synced effect phrases and modulate the overall depth of the effect.
Danaides includes a powerful LFO section with flexible routing, to help you give life to your sequences : you can for example set one LFO to control the delay time at a slow rate to make some evolving textures, while another LFO will control the cutoff in sync with the host transport. You can also morph between two LFOs to generate complex modulation signals.
Additional features include the ability to resize the plugin interface to fit your display (Windows and Os X only), share your presets between plugin formats and platforms, map your MIDI controller easily using the built-in MIDI learn system, trigger presets using MIDI program changes, as well as a TouchOSC layout to give you instant MIDI control of all the parameters.
TouchOSC layout screenshots :
Danaides is available for Windows, Mac Os X and Linux, as VST (32/64 bit) and AU (32/64 bit, Mac only).
- Mac : Mac Os X 10.6 or higher (PPC not supported)
- Linux : kernel 2.6
- fixed empty preset menu on Os X 10.9
- version number now displayed on startup
TRY THE DEMO (limitation : output will be lowered every 30 seconds) :Danaides for Windows (version 1.01)
Danaides for Os X (version 1.0.2)
Danaides for Linux - FREE (version 1.0.1)
BUY NOW (20€ – all platforms and formats / Linux version is free of charge)
User guide : Danaides User Guide (version 1.0)
- 3 sound mangling effects : “driller”, “metalizer” and “reducer”
- 1 pre-filter with mode morph (Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass)
- effect selection sequencer
- dry-wet sequencer
- 2 Morph LFOs with 2 sub-LFOs each
- host tempo sync for the LFOs
- modulation inputs for each effect/filter parameters
- sequence randomizers
- global randomizer
- MIDI learn
- MIDI program change support
- MIDI layout for TouchOSC on IPad
- Vector based resizable User Interface (Resizing only on Windows and Os X)
- Cross-platform presets
- 61 factory presets
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers