R_Mem is a granulator effect plug-in with additional ring-modulator, multimode filter and delay. It lets you deconstruct the input signal and turn it into a totally different sound, from windy soundscapes to noisy clicks. What makes it special is the addition of a modulation matrix driven by 4 LFOs and of a morphing system that lets you store two states and crossfade between them. For even more radical sound mangling, both state slots can be filled with random values.
The full version also comes with 50 royalty-free samples (24 Bit / 44.1 kHz) : a selection of dark soundscapes and sound effects carefully crafted from a mix of field recordings and digital experiments.
- from 16 to 64 grains (10 ms to 200 ms)
- stereo delay up to 1 second
- multimode filter (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch)
- grain freeze
- 4 LFOs
- modulation matrix
- morphing between 2 states
- state randomizers
- MIDI learn
- MIDI program change support
- 50 royalty-free samples
- lifetime free updates for registered users
R_Mem processing an ambient pad to add some glitches, audio demo by Valance Drakes :
R_Mem is available for both Windows and Mac Os X, as VST (32/64 bit) and AU (32/64 bit, Mac only).
- a relatively fast computer (R_Mem is cpu hungry, depending on grain density, so please try the demo first)
- cpu with SSE2 support
- Mac : Mac Os X 10.6 or higher (PPC not supported)
Please try the demo and test if it is working fine with your configuration before buying !
TRY THE DEMO (limitations : output will be lowered every 30 seconds / no additional sample pack) :
R_Mem (version 1.0)
BUY NOW (20€ – all platforms and formats + 50 samples)